U-BRITE RA Project
Gender, Smoking status, CCP positivity, RF positivity, Age of RA, CRP, and CDAI
- Construct a scoring system to evaluate patient’s risk of future joint damage. This system will help clinicians to make treatment decision based on risk of joint damage.
- i2b2 data and iPAD data
- CLEAR (Consortium for the Longitudinal Evaluation of African-American with Early Rheumatoid Arthritis) database
- RADAR (Rheumatology Database and Repository) database
- Genomic data
- Select demographic (Age of RA, Disease duration), clinical (CCP and RF positivity, ESR) variables and genetic markers (SNPs of HLA-DRB1 and ITGBL1) based on previous studies and preliminary analysis.
- Assign weighted scores to each variables. Provide potential joint damage risk based on total scores.